rabbir hamhuma rabbayani sagheera calligraphy in Arabic and English meaning. Dua translation: My Lord, have mercy upon them (my parents) as they brought me up (when I was) small. Al-Quran 17:24
Made to Order
5 years Vinyl paper
Paper Application Tape
Made in a Smoke-Free environment
and it's harmless non-toxic, it safe for children's bedrooms
Complete 'how to apply' instruction will be provided
Where to Use:
It's 100% removable, will no damage to paintwork/wall,
Note: Not removable from wallpapers. All surface needs to be clean and dry.
How to apply Vinyl Wall Sticker:
Step 01: Clean the surface with a dry cloth. Then mark the desired place
Step 02: Place the wall sticker on a plain table or hard surface than smooth out the backing paper using an ID card/bank card or plastic squeegee, so that no bubble is left.
Step 03: Carefully remove the backing paper at the flat angle to ensure that the decal remains to adhere to the application tape.
Step 04: Affix the decal to the desired location with the adhesive side facing the surface
Step 05: Smooth out the application tape using a plastic squeegee or card, make sure the sticker is properly applied to the surface
Step 06: Carefully peel off the application tape from the upper right corner at the flat angle. Peel completely. If any part is not affixed to the wall properly, press them using the squeegee.
Step 07: Done! See your room Wall after applying all the stickers you have.
- All our Nursery wall Stickers Will come with easy follow instruction
- JR Decal wall stickers are suitable for any plain surface, such as painted wall/Car/metal/wood/plastic. They won't leave any marks after removal.
- We make them only after your order with colour and size you have chosen. So, they are not pre-made
- All stickers are made in the UK by our in-house team. Eco-Solvent color printer and High-quality Vinyl
- Our wall sticker is durable, non-toxic, and eco-friendly