Benefits of Ayatul Kursi
Ayatul Kursi, "The Verse of the Throne," isSurah Al-Baqarah’s 255thverse and the most beautifulverse of the Holy Qur'an. In Ayatul Kursi there are 50 words and for every word there are 50 favors and good in it.Ayat ul Kursi declares six attributesof Allah Almighty: The Wahdaniyyah(Divine Oneness)of Allah, His Hayah (Eternal Life), HisIlm (Knowledge), His Mulk (Kingdom), His Qudrah (Divine Power) and His Iradah (Will). This tells us that there is only One Allah, Everlasting, Self-sustaining, the King of kings, the Ruler of the universe, absolute in dominion and influence, undeniably exalted and beyond evaluation.
Hazrat Abu Huraira narrated that the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ said: "Everything has its splendor, and the splendor of the Qur’an is Surah al-Baqarah. In it is a verse which is the greatest verse of the Qur’an: Ayat al-Kursi."
It is among one of those verses that are memorized by all Muslims round the sphere, inferable from its spiritual merits. There are many virtues and benefits of this ayah. It is the verse from the treasures of the Arsh of Allah SWT. Here are some of the benefits described:
- Whosoever recites it after every fard salaat, the Almighty will make his heart amongst thankful ones (Shakireen), will give him a reward of the prophets and his deeds will be like those of the truthful (Siddiqeen),special mercies will descend upon him and death is the only barrier from his entrance into Jannat.
- An individual will receive reward of 40 Hajj while reciting 40 times daily at the time of sundown.
- If one writes Ayatul Kursi on a white paper and ties this to a child’s neck, he will be in no danger from devils.
- Reciting Ayat ul Kursi and blowing it on food will take alongplentiful of blessings,moreover when blown on wealth and belongingsSatan will not draw near to them.
- It provides fortification for the whole night,reciting Ayat ul Kursi at bedtime, for then and there will be aguardian angel from Almighty who will shield you during the whole night and Satan will not be capable to come within reach of you till dawn.
- It is a constant shield from the evil impacts of the Jinnat from morning until night and from night until morning.
SubhanAllah! Allah has bestowed us a very simple way to protect ourselves and our living places from the creation of fire (Jinnat). Many people place Ayat ul Kursi wall stickers in their home due to the fact that it gives them an Islamic texture all over the place, a sense of security, fearlessness and certainty inthe authorities of Allah SWT. Furthermore Ayat ul Kursi wall stickers provide a daily reminder for your family and yourself to recite this noble verse and seek His protection. However this also requires giving special care and respect to that place as compared to the other ones.